Enjoy a taste of the finest local food along Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way. Travel off the beaten track and through one of Ireland’s largest Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) areas. Admire the stunning coastal views and take in the fresh sea air, whilst tasting some of the finest locally produced food along the way in beautiful scenic locations. Experience the warmth of the local people, listen to their stories, and hear the Irish language spoken. With A Taste of Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way Tour you’ll indulge your taste sensations with
- Homemade scones at a farmhouse bakery
- Atlantic Sea Salt Smoked Salmon
- Chocolates made with passion
- Freshly baked traditional soda bread
- Cheese, jams, honey and more at a Farmer’s Market
- Ice Cream with Guinness or Baileys flavour
- And surely you won’t mind an Irish coffee or Hot Toddy in front of a roaring turf fire
Please note that some of the above foods might be available seasonally only.
And for lunch, enjoy a picnic on the beach or on a mountain top with delicious local food!
Make your Ireland Vacation one to remember and book your private sightseeing experience now! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the myth, magic and local food of Kerry’s Wild Atlantic Way …